The Town of Acadia
The Town of Acadia (located in Eastern Timiro Kingdom) – The town of Acadia itself is relatively small, with no more than 600 inhabitants living behind its wooden walls. Most of the town is made of wood, including most of the buildings and the eighteen foot high palisade which surrounds it. The town has no permanent garrison stationed in it and instead relies on soldiers supplied from the fort to protect it. There are normally 15 soldiers stationed in the town while the gates are open, basically from sunrise to sunset. There are normally five guards placed at each gate and five walking the parapets on the walls. At night there are 30 guards, ten keeping watch at each gate, five walking the parapets and five patrolling the town itself.
- Caravan Rest Area
- Korg’s Livery Stable
- Karowyn’s Merchant Empire Warehouse & Offices – runs the town’s market square.
- Temple of Light and Darkness – main religious center of the town.
- The Grand Venue Inn – specializes in fine and rare food, drinks and high end rooms.
- The Circle of Eight – guild of the magic practioners.
- The Thomas Guide Shop – maps, charts, scribe, deciphering services.
- The Sign of the Grey Mist – specialized inn which caters mainly to those of the way of Magic.
- Sign of the Red Hand – healing house.
- The Green Griffin – animal & monster hunting lodge.
- The Pantler’s Shop – comprehensive food/spice shop.
- Armory – smithy carries/makes all types of armor and weapons.
- The Sign of the Grasping Hand – curio and pawn shop.
- The Open Gauntlet – rowdy tavern with fighting pit.
- The Skulking Salamander – tavern / gambling hall.
- The Golden Curtain – entertainment hall.
- Whisper Ally – brothel.
- The Laughing Badger – the best tavern in town.
- The Hollow Hinge – the local temple to the elements.